Friday, May 6, 2011

You're the best!

As Mother's Day arrives, I think of my own journey as a mother, and how it is beyond anything I imagined it would be. In terms of difficulty, responsibility, fulfilment, joy, and plain day to day intensity. I am probably not all that I thought I would be at beginning of my journey, but I realize that doing my best is all that I can be. To celebrate that, I would like to give all you moms (and dads) a set of downloadable coloring cards. Like us on facebook, send me an email at suryasajnani@gmail.com, and I will send you a printable pdf. Wishing you the best Mother's Day!





3 comments:

Maria said...

lovelöy...and the best message "you are my best!" Happy weekend!

http://design-elements-blog.com/

GB said...

Happy mothers' day, Surya!

Wee Gallery said...

Thank you Gagan and Maria! Happy Mama's day to you too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails
Related Posts with Thumbnails